Bookings shall be confirmed in writing (E-mail , fax, or via post).
Bookings shall be considered confirmed only when the booking is accompanied by a deposit valued at 30% of the total price, whose receipt has been acknowledged by our bank. The remaining 70% must be paid 30 days before arrival, in some cases we agree with a cash payment at arrival. Please see the payment section below to see what types of currency we accept.
2. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Any cancellation of a reservation must be in writing, either by e-mail or fax, and shall only be effective upon its receipt and acknowledgment.
The following cancellation fees will be made for cancellations:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival 30% of total price
- 14 to 30 days prior to arrival 50% of tour price
- 48 hours to 14 days prior to arrival (or no show) 100% of the total price
No refunds are given for the following:
- Lost travel time or substitution of facilities
- Presence of circumstances beyond company’s control which requires alternative arrangements be made to ensure the safety or further participation and enjoyment of your stay
- Lack of your appearance for any accommodation, service, activity without prior notice (see above)
- Premature contract termination
Any amendment by the client of a once confirmed stay (change of dates) will be charged by a reasonable amount, but at least 10% of the total price.
Non-residents of Tanzania are required by law to pay in foreign convertible currencies. For a confirmed booking we need an advance payment of 30%, which you can wire to our Tanzania account, or we can charge your Visa or Mastercard via a secure online platform (7% surcharge, though). The balance you need to pay 4 weeks before arrival.
We cannot be held responsible for road and airstrip conditions, which may make travel impossible at times. Any changes to the initial stay are subject to the conditions and rates outlined above, despite any access matters or weather conditions.
The company and its owner, director, management staff and employees shall not be held responsible for any injury or death to persons staying at our property, nor for loss or damage to personal property, however they may be caused.
It is your sole responsibility to obtain appropriate medical advice as to medication, immunization, and whether or not you are fit enough to undertake the trip, prior to departure. The company shall not be liable for illness, injury or death sustained whilst visiting the property owned and managed by the company.
7. FORCE MAJEURE
“Force Majeure “ means, in relation to the company, any circumstances beyond the control of the company (including and without limitation, acts of God, explosions, floods, tempests, fires, accidents, war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition, sickness, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions or other outwards occurrences)
If the company is affected by force majeure it shall forthwith notify you of the nature and extent thereof.
The company shall not be deemed to be in breach of these items and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, by reason of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any force majeure.
If the company is affected by force majeure it shall be entitled to, and may at its sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any reservations or cancel any reservation or arrangement in relation to the visits. Payment of any refund by the company to you as result of the non-performance of any company shall use its reasonable endeavours to reimburse you where possible. However, the company shall be entitled to deduct from any refund recoverable to the reasonable actual and potential costs to the company of the force majeure.
8. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions governing the relationship between the company and you, to the total exclusion of any other terms and conditions. No alterations to the terms and condition may be made by any of the company’s employees, authorized representative or agents, unless in writing by an authorized officer of the company. All decisions and matters subject to the company’s discretion shall be by authorized officer of the company. The Company reserves the right to employ sub-contractors for all or part of the services.
If you have any cause of complaints while staying, you must immediately bring it to the attention of the company’s representative or agent who will attempt to resolve the situation.
The payment of the deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation constitutes consent to all provisions of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms under which you agree to make the reservation cannot be changed or amended unless this is done in writing and signed by an authorized staff of the company.